Thursday, July 3, 2008

This weeks artist/genius

"sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith" Margaret Shepherd

Since opening fawn, I have been asked many times how I came to the decision to go into the boutique business.

This weeks genius/artist was a huge part of my inspiration.


Megan Sillito is a life coach who has written a book called "Power Of Living Genius". One evening I was waiting for my daughters band concert to start and I had the workbook companion to the above mentioned book with me. I started doing some of the exercises and realized that I wanted to use my creativity and natural abilities to move me forward in my life. Well, the rest is history.
fawn is a passion of mine and I am truly appreciative of all of those who have contributed and inspired me. Megan is one of those people.


You can purchase Megan's book at fawn.

Megan Sillito is a genius! An advocate for play and wonder, she is recognized globally as a life coach, author, trainer, innovator, entrepreneur, and speaker in areas including genius, creativity, prosperity, and relationships. Megan is committed to assisting others and herself in discovering more ways to engage in play, joy, and greater prosperity. Her ongoing work centers around genius, providing people with tools and technologies to live with purpose.

With over 12 years of experience in facilitating hundreds of classes and workshops, Megan is the President of Lifeworks Strategies. This company is dedicated to sharing the cornerstone of conscious living and the elements of a fulfilling life. For the past 5 years, Megan has explored new heights of love, creativity, and genius while studying with Drs. Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks.

In response to the success of her book The Power of Living Genius (with co-author Philip Johncock), Megan is being sought after by organizations to help them capitalize on their most vital resource: the potential of their people. She is committed to inspiring and motivating her clients to develop and launch themselves to live fully in integrity, genius, and joy.






Megan has created 3 successful businesses and has had a thriving coaching practice for the past 12 years. She also has taught a weekly community Life Skills class during this time, providing her clients with an extra boost of support. She has been heard on various radio programs, teaching and coaching live on the air.

For more information about Megan please visit her website:

1 comment:

Who's B? said...

Megan is a genius! I am very excited that we both have had her to inspire our lives. One, so that I had a chance to get to know you. Two, so that I get to witness your creativity and growth. Love you girl!